Do you know that women buy more condoms than men? Check out other facts about condoms you probably didn’t know
1. Only 5% of men around the world wear condoms. This statistics is really shocking.
2. Condoms had to be custom-ordered during the 1800s. Doctors would measure a man’s p*nis and order a custom-sized set.
3. There are four different kinds of condoms. While most condoms are made of latex, some are made of polyurethane (for people allergic to latex), polyisoprene (for people allergic to latex and polyurethane) and also lambskin condoms which is made from lamb intestines.
4. The largest condom is the Durex XXL which is 9.5 inches long.
5. Charles Goodyear’s rubber vulcanization process led to the first rubber condom being produced in 1855. No wonder condoms are still being called rubbers.
6. The smallest condom is Caution Wear Iron Grip Snugger Fit condoms which is 6.7 inches long and 1.92 inches wide.
7. Using the “it doesn’t feel good to use condom” excuse is lame because survey shows that couples were just as satisfied with s*x whether they used condoms or not.
8. Your condom should not be stored in places hotter than 100 degrees or cooler than 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. China uses more condoms than any other country in the world.